- March 25: Passion/Palm Sunday, 10 AM
- March 29: Maundy Thursday (no Wednesday Evening Prayer)
- 5:30 PM: Light Potluck Agape Dinner
- 6:30 PM: Mass, foot-washing, stripping of the altar. At the end of the Maundy Thursday liturgy, all are invited into the Columbarium to pray in silence at the Altar of Repose.
- March 30: Good Friday service (Eucharist from the reserve and veneration of the cross), 12 noon
- March 31: Great Easter Vigil, 7 PM
- April 1: Easter Sunday, 10 AM
We are an open-hearted, openminded community where people find healing, friendship, acceptance, and opportunities to discover and give their gifts to the world. We are working together to be a spiritual center for our neighborhood and people around the greater Seattle area. You are invited to come and worship with us, to join us as God transfigures us into unique expressions of God’s loving presence in our in work lives, our family lives, and our civic lives.
Whether you are new to the greater Seattle area or have lived here for a long time, if you are looking for a spiritual home that teaches and trusts God’s love for all creation, please come and worship with us any Sunday morning at 10:00. We also have Evening Prayer at 5:30 on most Wednesday Evenings (check the website or our readerboard at the church to see if we are offering an Evening Mass.)
During the school year, we offer Sunday School and nursery care. Teachers will bring your children up in time for the offering and Communion. During the summer months we have a place set aside up near the front of the church where there are quiet activities to engage curious and creative young minds during the Mass.
I do hope to see you someday at St. Elizabeth’s. When you come, please introduce yourself and come to our coffee hour after the Mass so that we can get to know each other a little! We may be the next phase of your faith journey.
Until we meet in person, all blessings in Christ,
Fr. John Forman
- Read Father John’s Letter of Welcome in its entirety here >> Letter of Welcome